From time to time, tree removal is required…
Tree Removal Services in Chicago IL.
Trees are great. They provide shade, increase home value, hold soil in place and moderate the climate. With the proper maintenance techniques such as pruning a tree can be enjoyed for many years. Even old and dead trees serve important roles in the environment providing safe places for certain species of birds to nest. But sometimes tree removal services are required.
Old and dying trees can put your and your neighbor’s property at risk. A falling tree or limb can cause thousands of dollars in damage, not to mention an incredible hassle. And tree removal is a big job requiring a good amount of expertise specialized equipment. This is why it’s prudent to hire a company.
Things to Consider Before Removing a Tree
- Is the tree under power lines?
- What is the history of the tree?
- How healthy is the tree?
- Is the tree hollow?
- Are there large dead branches?
- Are all dead branches on one side of tree?
- Are there sprouts coming from the base of the tree?
- Is the tree leaning?
Get a FREE Quote Fast!
We want to know all about your tree care needs. Fill out this short form and we’ll get back to you in less than 10 minutes.*
* Responses outside of regular business hours may take longer.
Do I really need tree removal services?
Trees are an invaluable part of any landscape. With regular maintenance, a tree’s lifespan can be increased considerably. However, sometimes a tree’s roots or branches will grow to the point where they interfere with nearby constructional constraints, electrical wiring, drainage system, or water pipes. Other times trees become infected with disease, posing additional threats. In these cases, tree removal may become a necessity. No matter the reason, Boston Tree Removal has the know-how, machinery and expertise needed to get your job done.
Other reasons to remove a tree include:
- Tree is dead or dying
- The tree’s structural integrity is compromised
- Tree has outgrown its growth area
- Tree is leaning towards people or property
- Branches are rubbing up against roofs, windows or power lines
- A storm has caused damage
- It has loose or dead bark
- It’s in the way (no longer needed / wanted)
Safety, our prime consideration
Safely removing a tree requires a good amount of planning and expertise. Many factors such as the direction of the tree’s lean, the size of its branches, etc. need to be considered.
The safety and security of the property and those around is our prime concern. That’s why we employ only trained and experienced staff for the removal of your tree. Our staff brings years of experience to each job and is able to remove trees from any situation.